Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Water quality inventory submittal. A person who is required under Section 19-62 to comply with this Article must submit the following documents as part of a proposed development plan, diagrammatic plan, schematic development plan, project plan, preliminary plan of subdivision, site plan, special exception, sketch plan, floating zone plan, or conditional use, whichever is first required. Each submission must be reviewed by the receiving agency as part of the plan or permit application, as provided by law.
(1) Stormwater management concept plan;
(2) Erosion and sediment control concept plan;
(3) Documentation showing avoidance or minimization of impacts on environmentally sensitive areas and priority forest conservation areas as specified in the Planning Board's Environmental Guidelines, and an analysis of available alternatives;
(4) Preliminary plan describing the proposed development which minimizes impervious area and, if applicable, meets imperviousness limits for the project as are required in a land use plan, watershed plan, or Comprehensive Water Supply and Sewer System Plan; and
(5) Any other information required in the technical manual.
(b) Preliminary water quality plan submission. Except where exempt under this Article, a person must submit the following, in addition to any information required for a water quality inventory, as part of a complete application for development approval as provided in Section 19-65:
(1) Description of the development proposal and all submissions normally required by law or regulation;
(2) Documentation of application for state or federal wetland permit;
(3) Description of any other mitigation techniques proposed by the applicant or required by applicable guidelines, law, or regulations; and
(4) Documentation of anticipated performance on water quality of each proposed measure, individually and together.
(c) Final water quality plan submission. A final water quality plan must be submitted as provided in Section 19-65 and must include the following:
(1) Stormwater management concept plan, revised as required by the Director, that identifies all proposed mitigation techniques and an analysis of how these measures will meet applicable performance criteria;
(2) Erosion and sediment control concept plan, revised as required by the Director;
(3) Proposed compliance program, revised as required by the Director, that describes the installation and inspection of all stormwater management facilities;
(4) Draft maintenance agreements and easements covering routine maintenance, long-term repair or replacement of any stormwater management facility or other facilities required by the water quality plan, and an assurance of access to the facilities for inspection and monitoring;
(5) Copy of valid water quality certification approved by state and federal agencies or, if not available, a report on the status of the certification review and a copy of any revision made to the certification application;
(6) Terms, conditions, and requirements as established in the approved preliminary water quality plan, or in the case of a preliminary water quality plan in conjunction with a development approval before the District Council, the terms, conditions, and requirements as required to be revised by the Planning Board or DPS Director to conform to the District Council action on the development plan, schematic plan, floating zone plan, or diagrammatic plan;