Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Any alarm user having more than five (5) false alarm responses in any calendar year may, on the event of the sixth such incident, have his alarm registration suspended and placed in verified response until:
1. The alarm user can provide proof that the alarm system has been checked by their alarm company, and is in good working order.
2. That the alarm company has reviewed how to operate the alarm system with the alarm user.
3. The alarm user attends alarm school on-line.
4. Pay the suspension reinstatement fee. (See Eloy Police Department fee schedule on website.)
5. All false alarm fines are paid in full, as well as any outstanding registration fees.
B. Any alarm user having annual registration and/or false alarm cost recovery fees past due in any year shall have his registration suspended until all outstanding fees have been paid in full.
C. Furnishing false information on an alarm registration application is prohibited.
1. On the first offense, the Alarm Administrator shall suspend the alarm user's registration for thirty (30) days.
2. On the second offense, the Alarm Administrator shall suspend the alarm user's registration for the remainder of the registration period. (Ord. 17-871, 8-14-2017)