Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Site Plan; Required Information: Any proposed building, building additions, or use of land shall be shown on a site plan to be submitted to the building inspection department. The required site plan shall indicate the location of existing and proposed buildings, parking areas, street improvements, locations and types of landscaped areas, walls, and screening devices, and such other information as required for site plan review. The following information shall be shown on the site plan, or a separate landscape plan so that compliance with this section can be determined:
1. Materials to be utilized.
2. Location and spacing of existing and proposed plant materials. Notation should be made concerning any existing trees that will be removed.
3. Size and height, where required, of all plant materials at time of installation.
4. Proposed treatment of all ground surfaces.
5. Irrigation or watering plans.
6. Other such data as may assist in determining the affect of the development on surrounding property.
B. Review And Approval Of Plan: All site plans or landscape plans submitted shall be reviewed and approved prior to the issuance of a building permit.
C. Revisions To Plan: Revisions to an approved site plan or landscape plan shall be made in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.
D. Installation Of Landscaping: Landscaping shall be installed with adequate precautions to help ensure survival of plants, as shown on the approved site plan or landscape plan, prior to issuance of a certificate of occupancy for the building or use. (Ord. 91-357 § 1, 12-9-1991)