Sec. 2-2-110.   Resolutions or motions.
   Every subject coming before the Board of Trustees for its action shall be submitted by resolution or motion, except as provided in Section 2-2-120 below. The City Clerk shall call the roll, and the vote thereon shall be taken by ayes and nays.
(Prior code 2-2-2; Ord. 347 §1, 2008)
Administration—Mayor & board of Trustees   §2-2-120