Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A landscape border is required along the of the as follows:
1. The is the area between the back of the within the and the face(s) of the (s) fronting on the or the projected alignment of the face(s) of the (s) but shall not include any vehicular access points.
2. Sixty percent or more of the shall be covered with shrubs or vegetative ground cover. The required ground coverage shall be achieved within two years of planting.
3. A minimum of one for every 20 linear feet of is required along Convent , Eighteenth Avenue, and Seventh , excluding vehicular points.
The along the north shall consist of the area between the and the face(s) of the (s) to the or the projected alignment of the face(s) of the (s). A minimum of one for every 30 linear feet of landscape border is required.
1. Screening along the frontages shall consist of the faces. Where the are not continuous, no additional screening is required.
2. A six-foot high wall shall be provided along the northern boundary of the property.