Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Service stations limited to the retail sale of gasoline, oil, tires and automobile accessories, lubrication services, minor automotive repairs and the replacement or installation of automotive accessories provided that:
(1) No service station shall have more than two pump islands or more than six pumps;
(2) No service station shall have more than two lubrication hoists and all such hoists shall be located within an enclosed structure; and
(3) No sales or rentals of trucks, trailers, cars, equipment, etc., shall be permitted.
(B) Restaurant, general purpose, provided that:
(1) The establishment does not serve alcoholic beverages or offer entertainment;
(2) The establishment does not serve food to patrons in their automobiles or permit take-out or delivery of food other than as a clearly incidental or minor part of the operation.
(C) Electric distribution substation.
(D) Convenience market including incidental sales of alcoholic beverages for consumption off the premises;
(E) Children's day care facility serving more than 15 children;
(F) Adult day care facility; and
(G) Other uses similar in nature or operation to uses permitted in section 16-122 or the above related uses.
(`64 Code, Sec. 34-74) (Ord. No. 1565, 1716, 2565)