Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The position of part time Secretary to the Board of Zoning Appeals is hereby established.
(b) The Secretary shall be appointed by the Mayor.
(c) The functions, duties and responsibilities of the Secretary shall be as follows:
(1) Attending all meetings of the Board and acting as recording secretary;
(2) Maintaining accurate and timely records of all meetings of the Board;
(3) Preparing timely and accurate minutes of all regular and special meetings of the Board. All meetings are required to be audio taped as outlined in Section 212.03 of the Codified Ordinances of the City;
(4) Preparing the agenda for all meetings of the Board;
(5) Attending all public hearings being conducted by the Board;
(6) Answering all inquiries directed to the Board or directing inquiries to the proper City official for answer or disposition; and
(7) Transmitting, when necessary, to other City officials, all records of meetings or hearings conducted by the Board when requested by the Chairperson of the Board or when requested by other proper department heads.
(Ord. 98-116. Passed 9-1-98; Ord. 01-95. Passed 7-17-01; Ord. 03-149. Passed 12-1-03; Ord. 14-17. Passed 2-18-14.)