Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Except as otherwise provided, an applicant for license or permit required by the provisions of this code shall make and file an application, in writing, with the finance officer on the form from time to time prescribed by the city finance officer.
A. Unless otherwise provided, an application for license or permit shall state:
1. Name and address of applicant.
2. Trade name, if any, under which license or permit is to be exercised.
3. If a partnership, the name and address of each partner.
4. If a corporation or LLC, the names and addresses of the principal officer(s) or manager(s).
5. Place of business or location where the license or permit is to be exercised.
6. Description of the activity to be carried on under the license or permit.
7. Such information as required by this code or other ordinance or by the city council showing the applicant to be entitled to the license or permit and that he/she is a proper person and the place a proper place for exercise thereof.
8. Such information as required by this code or other ordinance as may be necessary for determination of the amount of the license or permit fee.
B. Except as otherwise provided, an applicant for license or permit shall first pay the amount of the license or permit fee to the finance officer, taking his/her receipt therefor, showing the kind of license or permit for which the fee was paid and the amount paid. Such receipt shall be presented to the licensing or permitting officer if other than the finance officer to whom application for the license or permit is made. (Ord. 2444, 7-15-2013)