Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Except as otherwise provided in this section, a mobile prepared food vendor shall comply with all applicable requirements of this Code, including the requirements set forth in Article II, Parts A and B of this chapter, and the rules of the Department of Health pertaining to mobile units handling food. A mobile prepared food vendor is not required to comply with the following requirements:
(1) the additional vehicle requirements set forth in Section 4-8-293;
(2) the mobile food vehicle requirement set forth in 7-38-075(b), (c), (d), (e) and (f);
(3) the mobile food vehicle operational requirements in 7-38-115;
(4) the mobile food vehicle stands program in Section 7-38-117; and
(5) the sinks, water storage tanks and plumbing requirements set forth in Section 7-38-132.
(Added Coun. J. 9-24-15, p. 6984, § 4; Amend Coun. J. 12-13-17, p. 63286, § 3)