Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The following rates are established as the reasonable costs to the town and the basis for any billing for reimbursement:
(A) The following rates are established as the reasonable costs to the town and the basis for any billing for reimbursement under § 92.01:
(1) (a) Supervisor rate: $50/hour
(b) Laborer rate: $30/hour
(c) Backhoe rate: $100/hour
(d) Large equipment: $100/hour
(e) Small equipment*: $50/hour
(f) Research fee: $25/hour
(g) If hiring an outside contractor to clean up property then the charge will be 125% of the contractor’s fee.
(2) Administrative fee: $75/occurrence or job
(3) Copy fee: Black/white - $0.05/page
Color - $0.10/page
(4) Fax fee: Same as copy fee
(5) For clean-up of property there will be a one-hour minimum charge for each person involved in the clean-up. The charge will be billed in one-half hour increments after that.
(6) For research, there will be a one-half hour minimum charge for each person involved in the research.
(7) Development guidelines book: $50
(8) Preliminary/conceptual submittal fee: $2,000
(9) Final construction plan review fee: $3,000
(B) On utility lines, the following fees shall apply under § 50.03(B)(2):
(1) (a) Water:
1. Connection fee (5/8 inch and 3/4 inch residential service): $1,200
2. Connection fee (larger than 3/4 inch commercial service): Time and material
3. Inspection fee: $50/inspection (2nd inspection fee paid prior to inspection)
(C) (1) Water deposit under § 50.03(B)(3): $75
(2) Wastewater deposit under § 50.03(B)(3): $75
(E) Reconnection fee for unauthorized connection under § 50.02: $500
(F) Cross connection permit fee under § 53.11(H)(1): $50
(G) Commercial site plan review under § 50.03: For each commercial development, the developer or property owner shall pay a $2,500 as a commercial site plan review fee and, if the Town Engineer is required, then cost recovery of the Town Engineer’s costs.
(H) Road cut permit fee under § 95.01: $150
(I) Minimum industrial waste monitoring fee (per sample) under § 51.104(C)(2)(c): actual cost of monitoring, but not less than $25.
(1) 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch meter: $1,200
(2) Larger size meter: Time and material
(L) Water meter reinstallation fee under § 50.03(B)(5): $50
(M) Special permit fee for oversized weight loads under § 77.08(E): $10
(N) Private sewer permit and inspection fee under § 51.036: $25
(O) Restoration permit fee under § 91.02(B)(1): $50
(P) Residential building sewer permit and inspection fee under § 51.050(D).
(Q) Deposit required (for work or installation) at Town Council’s discretion under § 95.02(B):
(1) Minimum deposit: $25
(2) Maximum deposit: $2,000
(R) License (for work or installation) under § 95.02(C): $1
(S) Tall grass and weed fee under § 91.05(C)(2)(d): The minimum sum of $250, which, depending on the administrative costs and actual hours of labor expended, may be higher.
(T) (1) For each tax abatement or resolution waiving non-compliance sought by an applicant, on an original application for abatement, who desires the town to prepare necessary notices and resolutions, the applicant shall pay a document fee of $500.
(2) For each resolution waiving non-compliance sought by an applicant, after the initial application for abatement, who desires the town to prepare necessary notices and resolutions, the applicant shall pay a document fee of $250.
(Ord. 2019-0319A, passed 3-19-2019; Ord. 2019-0702C, passed 7-2-2019; Ord. 2019-1001, passed 10-1-2019; Ord. 2019-1105A, passed 11-5-2019)