Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Any person, firm, or corporation required to secure a license under § 123.03 shall make written application, under oath, on a form provided by the Department of Codes and Regulations. Such application shall contain at least the following information:
(1) The name and permanent home address and telephone number and full local address and telephone number of the applicant.
(2) If not self-employed, the name, address and telephone number of the employer or parent organization the applicant is representing and copies of credentials or documents verifying that relationship.
(3) The nature or character of the goods, wares, merchandise or services to be offered by the applicant.
(4) The place or places where the applicant proposes to engage in business.
(5) A listing of all criminal convictions pertaining to theft, stolen property, or other pecuniary crimes of the applicant for the past five years.
(6) A statement of whether applicant has previously been denied a license under this chapter or if applicant has had previous license suspended or revoked and, if so, the reasons or the circumstances surrounding the denial, suspension or revocation.
(7) Applicant must provide proof of his or her tax identification number from the Metro Revenue Commission.
(B) Each applicant shall be required to complete the entire application form and abide by any request for information made by the Department of Codes and Regulations under this chapter. The failure to complete the form and provide all requested information may result in denial of the license.
(C) It shall be unlawful for any individual to intentionally provide false information or to intentionally omit requested information on an application for any license or permit governed by this chapter.
(D) Unless otherwise exempted, all applications shall be accompanied with the required fee(s) as specified in the schedule of fees established by the Director of the Department of Codes and Regulations.
(Lou. Metro Am. Ord. No. 138-2019, approved 9-24-2019; Lou. Metro Am. Ord. No. 69-2021, approved 5-27-2021)