Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The application for the permit required by division (e) of Section 675.04 shall be made to the Director of Capital Projects on forms prescribed by the Director. On receipt of a permit application, the Director of Capital Projects shall notify the Council member or members in whose ward or wards the vendor intends to vend that the application has been received. The application shall contain the following:
(1) The vendor’s name, address, and vendor’s license number;
(2) A statement that the vendor intends to move continuously from place to place upon those highways, streets, or sidewalks that are located outside of the Central Business District. The statement shall specify the ward or wards in which the vendor intends to vend;
(3) A copy of the ordinance of Council specifying the ward or wards in which the vendor is authorized to vend; and
(4) A description of the vending device, truck, or temporary structure, if any, from which the applicant intends to vend, including its size.
(b) On receipt of a completed application and a permit fee of one hundred dollars ($100.00), the Director of Capital Projects shall issue a permit which shall cover the period beginning August 1 and ending July 31 of the following year.
(c) The permit shall be kept upon the vending device, truck, or structure at all times during which the vendor is engaged in vending and shall contain the following information:
(1) The vendor’s name and address;
(2) The ward or wards in which the vendor is authorized to vend;
(3) The number and passage date of the ordinance described in division (a)(3) of this section;
(4) A description of the vending device, truck, or temporary structure, if any, from which vending is authorized including its size; and
(5) The permit number and permit expiration date.
(Ord. No. 210-11. Passed 4-25-11, eff. 4-25-11)