Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The application for the permit required by division (d) of Section 675.04 shall be made to the Director of Capital Projects on forms prescribed by the Director. On receipt of a permit application, the Director of Capital Projects shall notify the Council member in whose ward the proposed permit location lies that the application has been received. The application shall contain the following:
(1) The vendor’s name, address, and vendor’s license number;
(2) A sketch and narrative indicating the location for which the permit application is being made, with sufficient detail to enable the Director of Capital Projects to verify the placement of the temporary vending device in accordance with the criteria contained in Section 675.09;
(3) A description of the vending device, truck, or temporary structure, if any, from which the applicant intends to vend, including its size; and
(4) A copy of an ordinance of Council specifying the location described in division (a)(2) of this section and authorizing the vendor to vend from that location.
(b) On receipt of a completed application and a permit fee of one hundred dollars ($100.00), the Director of Capital Projects shall issue a permit which shall cover the period beginning August 1 and ending July 31 of the following year.
(c) The permit shall be kept upon the vending device, truck, or structure at all times during which the vendor is engaged in vending, and shall contain the following information:
(1) The vendor’s name and address;
(2) The address or description of the location that the vendor intends to vend;
(3) The number and passage date of the ordinance described in division (a)(4) of this section;
(4) A description of the vending device, truck, or temporary structure, if any, from which vending is authorized including its size; and
(5) The permit number and permit expiration date.
(Ord. No. 210-11. Passed 4-25-11, eff. 4-25-11)