(c) Review. Interpretation appeals must be reviewed by the Planning Commission and acted upon by the City Council.
(d) Findings. Interpretation appeals may only be approved:
(1) When the requested interpretation better matches the spirit and intent of the provision in question; and
(2) When the applicant has provided clear rationale supporting the alternative interpretation.
(e) Content. Interpretation appeal applications must include the following information:
(1) An application form and the signed consent of the appealing party.
(2) A fee as set forth in City Code Appendix A.
(3) Written documentation that includes:
(A) A description of the specific provisions that are being appealed;
(B) The interpretation requested by the applicant;
(C) A description of how the applicant's interpretation differs from staff's interpretation; and
(D) Rationale that supports the applicant's interpretation.