Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Compare to:
   The members of the Parks and Recreation Commission shall serve without compensation. With prior approval by Council, any expense incurred by the Commission or the members thereof in the performance of their duties shall be paid from the Municipal Treasury.
(Ord. 29-63.  Passed 3-11-63; Ord. 166-04.  Passed 7-12-04.)