Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1. Reservations; Fees. Enclosed shelters and unenclosed shelters may be reserved for the exclusive use of groups of persons or organizations for a fee as established by resolution of the Council.
2. Hours. No reservations shall be taken between the hours of 5:00 p.m. on Friday and 8:00 a.m. on Monday.
3. Refusal to Grant Reservation. The Parks and Recreation Director may refuse to grant an exclusive reservation to any group that, in the opinion of the Director, is not large enough to fully utilize the facilities of the shelter.
4. Deposit Required. Any person reserving the Ridge Pointe Park Pavilion or the Community Center shall deposit a sum as established by resolution of the Council with the Parks and Recreation Director, and if such person fails to leave the Pavilion or Community Center in a clean and undamaged condition, such person shall forfeit the deposit, in addition to any other remedy the City may have for any damages.
5. Display of Reservation. Reservations for the shelter shall be in writing, signed by the Parks and Recreation Director, and shall be displayed upon request.