Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Establishments engaged in the following retail uses:
(1) Art, photo, stationery, notion, toy and gift sales.
(3) Clothing, apparel and variety stores.
(4) Florist shop and garden supply sales.
(5) Food sales, including supermarket.
(6) Hardware and paint sales.
(7) Sporting goods.
(8) Preparation and processing of food and drink to be retailed on premises, including bakery, delicatessen, meat market, confectionery, restaurant, ice cream parlor, soda fountain, tavern.
(9) General retail uses, including but not limited to, apparel, antiques, jewelry, optical goods, furniture, office supplies, and furnishings.
(10) Other uses which are determined by the Planning Commission to be clearly similar in character which are customarily consumed, used and stored within a dwelling.
(B) Establishments engaged primarily in the field of finance, insurance and real estate as follows:
(2) Credit agency other than a bank.
(3) Investment firm.
(4) Insurance carrier.
(5) Real estate agency.
(6) Other uses which are determined by the Planning Commission to be clearly similar in character to those listed in this section.
(C) Establishments engaged in providing a variety of services to individuals and business establishments such as:
(1) Personal services, including barber and beauty shops, shoe repair shops, laundries and dry cleaning, provided that all services are provided in the main structure.
(2) Miscellaneous business services such as advertising, news syndicates and employment agencies.
(3) Architectural and engineering services.
(4) Legal services.
(5) Medical and health services.
(6) Accounting, auditing and bookkeeping services.
(7) Other uses which are determined by the Planning Commission to be clearly similar in character to those listed in this section.
(‘65 Code, § 1335.02) (Ord. 98-072, passed 7-21-98; Am. Ord. 13-066, passed 11-19-13) Penalty, see § 154.999