Skip to code content (skip section selection)
B. Where more than one or applies to a property, the standards of all applicable districts or shall apply. Where standards conflict, the most restrictive standards shall apply.
C. The Environs (AEZ) applies to the following on all property located within the TIA boundaries. For property partially within the TIA, the provisions apply to only those portions within the boundaries of the AEZ. For areas outside the limits, the AEZ standards will apply upon annexation.
1. New ;
2. A change in, expansion of, or addition to the use of an existing as follows:
a. The residential , employee , and emergency evacuation plan and training standards of Section 5.6.5, Use for the TIA Environs, apply to the entire existing if the change, expansion, or addition results in an increase in any of the following:
(1) Employee ;
(2) Residential ;
(3) Number of employees; or,
(4) Number of of the general public for whom the was intended or designed to accommodate.
b. The noise attenuation standards of Section 5.6.6, Noise Control Districts, apply to the entire existing if the use of the existing is changed from any other to one or more of the following uses:
(2) Place of ; or,
(3) Administrative or Professional Office.
3. Expansion of an existing as follows:
a. If the of a or the on a is expanded by less than 50%, the AEZ applies only to the areas of expansion;
b. If the of a is expanded by 50% or more, the standards of Section 5.6.6 apply to the entire . Exception: the sound attenuation standard in this section does not apply to an expansion of the following types of existing prior to May 16, 1990:
(1) A single- or duplex dwelling;
(2) A mobile home; or,
(3) A manufactured housing unit.
c. If the on a is expanded by 50% or more, the employee , , and emergency evacuation plan and training standards of Section 5.6.5 apply to the entire .
d. Cumulation of Expansions. Expansions are cumulated over time from May 16, 1990. Once a or is brought into with the provisions of this section, subsequent expansions are accumulated as of the date the existing or is brought into .
4. Nothing contained in this section affects existing property or the right to its continued use for the purpose legally used at the time these requirements become effective, nor do these requirements affect any reasonable repairs to, or of, or property used for such existing purposes.