Whenever ordinances, resolutions, statements, orders, proclamations, notices and reports are required by law to be published, the Clerk of Council may cause the items to be published by either publication in a newspaper of general circulation within the Municipality, or by posting the information as forth in Section 123.02.
(Ord. 1954-27.  Passed 4-1-54; Ord. 2012-45.  Passed 10-22-12.)