SEC. 24-38. APPEALS.
   Any interested or aggrieved person shall have the right to appeal the decision of the commission on a mobile home park closure permit request or extension to the city council by paying the appeal fee established by city council resolution and filing a notice of appeal with the city clerk within 21 days of the date of the commission's action.
(`64 Code, Sec. 17.1-58) (Ord. No. 2097)