(A)   To obtain a bingo license, an organization has to first file one of the following documents with the license collector:
      (1)   Proof of exemption under Cal. Rev. and Tax. Code, Sections 23701(a), (b), (d), (e), (f), (g) or (1); or
      (2)   A letter of good standing from the exemption division of the State Franchise Tax Board, showing exemption under one of such code sections listed in subsection (A)(1); or
      (3)   Proof satisfactory to the license collector that the organization is either a valid and duly organized mobile home park association or senior citizen organization.
   (B)   If the organization satisfies the requirements of this section, the license collector shall provide the organization with a bingo license application.
(`64 Code, Sec. 8.1-4) (Ord. No. 2435)