Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Except as otherwise provided for in this code, no person, shall repair, assemble, disassemble, or store any vehicle upon any property within the city, unless such property is properly zoned for uses which include the repair, assembly, disassembly, or storage, and unless such person has received all city approvals, licenses, and permits required by law prior to repairing, assembling, disassembling, or storing such vehicles.
(B) On improved residentially zoned properties only, vehicle repairs shall be permitted upon the following conditions:
(1) The vehicle must be owned by a current resident of the property upon which the repairs are being done;
(2) Registration or proof of current ownership of the vehicle being repaired shall be available for inspection on the premises at all times while the vehicle is under repair;
(3) Such repairs shall be conducted in a timely and orderly fashion, so as not to create a nuisance condition as defined in this code;
(4) Storage of any vehicle under repair or parts of a vehicle upon public streets or upon an unpaved driveway area is expressly prohibited;
(5) Such repairs shall be conducted only between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
(`64 Code, Sec. 34-7.1) (Ord. No. 2071)