Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) On payment of the business tax application or renewal fee and/or the prescribed business tax, the collector shall issue such person a business tax certificate containing the following information:
(1) The name of the certificant;
(2) The name of the business for which the business tax certificate was issued;
(3) The place where such business is to be conducted;
(4) The date of expiration of the business tax certificate; and
(5) Any other information necessary for the enforcement of this chapter.
(B) Whenever the business tax is measured by the number of vehicles, devices, machines or other pieces of equipment, or whenever the business tax is measured by the gross receipts from the operation of such items, the collector shall issue only one business tax certificate, provided, the collector may issue for each tax period for which the business tax has been paid one identification sticker, tag, plate, or symbol for each such vehicle, device, machine, or piece of equipment.
(`64 Code, Sec. 16-11) (Ord. No. 2456, 2838)