Within ten days of the day that a notice to abate a nuisance is mailed, a property owner may file with the city clerk a written request for a hearing before a hearing officer, stating the reasons that the property owner contests the city manager's determination that the grandfathered establishment on the property owner's property caused or allowed a nuisance.  Before the city clerk accepts the request for hearing for filing, the property owner shall deposit with the city clerk the hearing fee set by resolution of the city council.
(Ord. No. 2572)