Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The final plat application, including the final plat, shall substantially conform with the approved preliminary plat and any conditions or requirements thereof. The application for final plat shall include all information required to clearly and accurately state and illustrate the detailed designs of the lots, rights-of-way, improvements and other features of the proposed subdivision. The application shall also include legal documents, guarantees, and other requirements necessary to ensure the construction and completion of the subdivision as proposed and approved and as required for compliance with these Regulations.
(b) The application for final plat shall include the following:
(1) Application form, as provided by the City, completed by the subdivider with all required information.
(2) Final plat. (See Section 1234.05)
(3) Improvement plans and specifications, including Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP). (See Section 1234.06)
(4) Cost estimate. (See Section1234.07)
(5) Utility information. A letter from the providers of water and sanitary sewer service indicating the accessibility of water and sewer lines and sufficient capacity to support the intended uses of the lots of the subdivision. If the subdivision is platted with the intention of developing lots with on-site septic systems, a letter from the local health department indicating the acceptability of each proposed lot.
(6) Legal documents.
A. Development Agreement. (See Section1234.08)
B. Performance Guarantee. (See Section 1234.09)
C. Insurance. (See Section 1234.10)
D. Protective covenants, conditions, and restrictions, if any, shall be shown on the final plat or, if recorded separately, recording volume and page reference shall be indicated on the plat.
E. Condominium or homeowners association covenants and restrictions, if any, providing for membership, responsibility, construction, administration, maintenance, repair, and liability for all common property and facilities. (Association, if proposed, must be created prior to recording of final plat);
F. Evidence of clear title to proposed public rights-of-way and easements.
G. Where a park, playground, school site, or other public space shown on the final plat is to be dedicated to the public or to an owner's association, the subdivider shall submit a signed warranty deed for the parcel(s). This deed shall be deemed part of the final plat for approval and recording purposes.
H. Other documents as required by the Planning Commission to ensure compliance all provisions of these Regulations.
(Ord. 2-2004. Passed 2-23-04.)