On all property within the City where a sanitary sewer is not available, as set forth in Section 1850.01(b), but where City water lines are available, any dwelling house now on such property or to be erected upon such property shall be provided with a water closet and the necessary plumbing required by the Plumbing Inspector of the City. Such installation is subject to the same rules and regulations as are now in force and effect for similar installations in the City.
(1969 Code Sec. 98. 77)