Any person or persons, jointly or severally aggrieved by any decision of the Board, may present to the Court of Common Pleas of Licking County a petition, duly verified, setting forth that such decision is illegal, in whole or in part, specifying the grounds of the illegality.  Such petition shall be presented to the Court within ten days after the filing of the decision in the office of the Board.  Any such appeal shall be heard and determined by the Court without a jury.
(Ord. 08-33.  Passed 5-4-09.)