Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Any person violating any provision of this chapter for which no specific penalty is prescribed shall be subject to § 10.99.
(B) Any person violating the provision of § 51.001 shall be subject to a fine of up to $750 for each violation. Each day of the continued existence or use of a prohibited well shall be considered a separate violation.
(C) For violations of § 51.003:
(1) Each unlawful usage shall constitute a separate offense, and further provided, each day an unlawful usage continues or occurs shall be deemed to be a separate offense;
(2) A restriction period shall be deemed to commence from midnight of the day after the publication as herein required has been made, until such time as the particular water use restriction is terminated by action of the appropriate village officials;
(3) Any person, firm, corporation or other violating § 51.003 shall pay a fine of $100 for the first offense hereunder committed during a particular restriction period;
(4) Any person, firm, corporation or other violating § 51.003 shall pay a fine of $250 for the second offense hereunder committed during a particular restriction period; and
(5) Any person, firm, corporation or other violating § 51.003 shall pay a fine of $500 for the third offense hereunder committed during a particular restriction period.
(D) Any person who shall violate any provision of § 51.015 shall be punished upon conviction by a fine not less than $50 nor more than $500.
(E) Any person, firm or corporation violating § 51.040 shall be fined not less than $50, nor more than $500 for each offense, and a separate offense shall be deemed committed for each and every day during which a violation continues or exists.
(F) Any person who shall perform any act in violation of § 51.057 shall upon conviction thereof be fined not less than $50 nor more than $500 for each offense, and shall in addition be liable for the actual damage done or caused.
(G) The penalty for each offense pursuant to § 51.058 is $50.
(H) Any person who shall violate any provision of § 51.059(D) shall be punished by a fine of not less than $50 and not more than $500. Each day that such violation continues to exist shall constitute a separate offense.
(I) Any person who shall violate any of the rules and regulations provided for in § 51.065(A) respecting the regulations for consumers of water and plumbers shall, upon conviction, in addition to the enforcement of the forfeiture and liabilities herein contained, pay a fine of not less than $10 nor more than $100.
(Ord. passed - -; Ord. passed 11-4-1946; Ord. passed 1-20-1975; Ord. passed 10-1-1979; Ord. 1984-1, passed 10-3-1983; Ord. 1984-3, passed 6-4-1984; Ord. 88-2, passed 7-5-1988; Ord. 1994-6, passed 4-4-1994; Ord. 2012-04, passed 5-21-2012; Ord. 2013-03, passed 5-13-2013; Ord. 2014-08, passed 7-7-2014; Ord. 2015-07, passed 4-20-2015)