It shall be unlawful for anyone not having a Caterer Retail Permit, Class A, Class B-2, Class C, Class D-1, Class R, Class H or Class T license to sell, or offer for sale, alcoholic liquor for consumption on the premises where sold, or to permit the same to be consumed on the premises where sold.
(Ord. 99-4981, passed 3-2-1999; Am. Ord. 2006-5214, passed 1-17-2006)  Penalty, see § 114.99