1170.18  APPEALS.
   Any person aggrieved by any order, requirement, determination, or any other action or inaction by the City of Garfield Heights in relation to this regulation may appeal to the Court of Common Pleas.  Such an appeal shall be made in conformity with Ohio Revised Code Section 2506. Written notice of appeal shall be served on the City of Garfield Heights.
(Ord. 14-2007.  Passed 3-12-07.)