Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The provisions of Section 2606 of IBC are adopted by reference with the following modifications:
1. In provisions adopted by reference, reset the following terms in italic type: “approved”; “greenhouse” and “light- diffusing system.”
2. Revise items 1 and 2 of Section 2606.7 to read:
"1. Group A with an occupant load of 300 or more.
2. Group E."
3. Revise item 5 of Section 2606.7 to read:
"5. Interior exit stairways, interior exit ramps and exit passageways.
4. Revise Section 2606.7.4 to read:
“2606.7.4 Fire suppression system.
In buildings that are equipped throughout with an automatic sprinkler system in accordance with Section 903.3.1.1, light-diffusing systems shall be protected both above and below unless the automatic sprinkler system has been approved for installation only above the light-diffusing system. Areas of light-diffusing systems that are protected in accordance with this section shall not be limited.”
5. Revise Section 2606.7.5 by deleting “approved.”
(Amend Coun. J. 2-19-20, p. 14473, Art. II, § 90)