Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) In addition to the requirements in Section 4-4-050, an application for a public place of amusement license under this Article VI shall be accompanied by the following information:
(1) the name, address and telephone number of the person authorized by the applicant to accept all notices of violation and of license suspension or revocation and closure orders;
(2) the name, address and telephone number of the person authorized by the applicant to schedule all required inspections of the establishment;
(3) the certificate of insurance required by this Article;
(4) the indemnification agreement required by this Article;
(5) the certificate of occupancy and all other applicable certificates required by Chapter 14A-7;
(6) a site plan that includes the location within the establishment where events will be held, the required exit diagrams, and floor plans for the events;
(7) proof of adequate off-street parking, as required by the zoning ordinance;
(8) the license fee;
(9) an affidavit, in a form satisfactory to the commissioner, verifying that all of the requirements have been met;
(10) an exterior safety plan in compliance with this Article;
(11) a statement as to whether the applicant has been convicted of a felony under any state or federal law within the ten years prior to the date of the application; and
(12) any other information that the commissioner may reasonably require.
(b) An application for a renewal of a license shall be accompanied by any information that the commissioner may reasonably require in rules and regulations.
(Added Coun. J. 2-10-16, p. 18766, § 7; Amend Coun. J. 4-19-17, p. 48180, Art. V, § 30; Amend Coun. J. 4-10-19, p. 100029, Art. II, § 43)