Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Compare to:
   All work done by private citizens in the public right-of-way shall be done only after a permit has been issued by the Public Works Director and required proof of insurance has been furnished.  Permits are required for any category of work that follows:
   (a)   Construction, removal or repair of any sidewalk in the right-of-way;
   (b)   Excavation, tunneling, or grading for the purpose of constructing, repairing or removing any sewer or drain in the right-of-way;
   (c)   Excavating, widening, filling, obstructing or materially changing any street or roadway drainage channel; or
   (d)   Cutting or otherwise changing, altering or constructing any curb.
(Ord. 56-90.  Passed 3-26-90; Ord. 43-2014.  Passed 4-14-14.)