Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Signs Requiring Permit: Signs requiring a permit under the provisions of this subchapter are as follows:
1. Back to back signs.
2. Billboard signs.
3. Canopy signs.
4. Hanging signs.
5. Marquee signs.
6. Portable signs.
7. Projecting signs.
8. Roof signs.
9. Freestanding signs.
10. Wall signs.
B. Signs Not Requiring Permit: Signs not requiring a permit under the provisions of this subchapter are as follows:
1. A-frame signs.
2. Community service signs.
3. Home occupation signs.
4. Official signs.
5. Political signs (temporary).
6. Public information signs (temporary).
7. Residential nameplate signs.
8. Traffic control signs (on private property).
9. Real estate signs (temporary). (2001 Code § 150.182)