Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Erosion and Sediment Control Plan shall include the following:
(1) A natural resources map identifying soils, forest cover, and resources protected under other chapters of this code.
(2) A sequence of construction of the development site, including stripping and clearing; rough grading; construction of utilities, infrastructure, and buildings; and final grading and landscaping. Sequencing shall identify the expected date on which clearing will begin, the estimated duration of exposure of cleared areas, areas of clearing, installation of temporary erosion and sediment control measures, and establishment of permanent vegetation.
(3) All erosion and sediment control measures necessary to meet the objectives of this local regulation throughout all phases of construction and after completion of development of the site. Depending upon the complexity of the project, the drafting of intermediate plans may be required at the close of each season.
(4) Seeding mixtures and rates, types of sod, method of seedbed preparation, expected seeding dates, type and rate of lime and fertilizer application, and kind and quantity of mulching for both temporary and permanent vegetative control measures.
(5) Provisions for maintenance of control facilities, including easements and estimates of the cost of maintenance.
(B) Modifications to the plan shall be processed and approved or disapproved in the same manner as § 159.04, may be authorized by the town by written authorization to the permittee, and shall include:
(1) Major amendments of the erosion and sediment control plan submitted to the town; and
(2) Field modifications of a minor nature.
(Ord. 2006-9, passed 11-27-06)