Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(C) Supplemental regulations for temporary signs.
(1) No temporary sign may be displayed more than 90 calendar days per year.
(2) Banner signs shall be made of flame retardant materials suitable for exterior use.
(3) Freestanding temporary signs may not be affixed to the base, poles or other support structure of an approved permanent freestanding sign nor shall they be located so as to interfere with pedestrian or vehicular traffic or limit sight distance.
(4) Temporary signs at construction sites shall be removed within 15 days after construction is completed.
(5) Signs placed within a public right of way are not permitted by this zoning ordinance and are subject to immediate removal.
(6) Temporary signs shall not be illuminated.
(Ord. 117-91, passed 3-17-92; Am. Ord. 130-95, passed 12-29-95; Am. Ord. 98-138, passed 12-1-98; Am. Ord. 04-039, passed 7-20-04; Am. Ord. 07-045, passed 7-17-07) Penalty, see § 154.999