Any person, corporation, partnership, group or other association of persons who violate the water restrictions set forth in the resolution provided for in § 52.51 above shall first be given a written notice by the police with a request to cease the violation. A second violation of the restrictions provided for in the resolution described in § 52.51 above may result in prosecution under § 52.99.
(Ord. passed 7-13-1987)