In the event that any applicant or permittee desires to appeal from any order, revocation or other ruling of the finance officer, the chief of police or any other official of the city, made under the provisions of this chapter, such applicant or any other person aggrieved shall file written notice of such appeal with the city clerk and such matters shall be heard at the next regular meeting of the city council, at which time the city council shall hear and receive evidence, written and oral upon all matters involved. The decision of the city council shall be final upon all parties concerned. (Ord. 1662 § 1, 3-1-2005)