A.   Any user or occupant who disputes the amount of the fee or disputes any determination made by or on behalf of the City pursuant to and by the authority of this chapter may petition the City Clerk for a hearing on a revision or modification of such fee or determination.
   B.   Such petition shall be in writing, filed with the City Clerk, the facts and figures shall be submitted either in writing or orally at a scheduled hearing. Petitioners shall have the burden of proof.
   C.   Within 30 days of filing of the petition the City Council shall make findings of fact based on all relevant information, shall make a determination based upon such findings and, if appropriate, modify such fee or determination accordingly. Such determination by the City Council shall be considered a final order. (Ord. 1480, 2020)