On or before the fifteenth day of the fourth month of the year following that for which such declaration or amended declaration was or should have been filed, an annual return shall be filed and any balance which may be due shall be paid therewith in accordance with the provisions of Section 193.35.
(Ord. 1966-104. Passed 12-30-66; Ord. 2007-5. Passed 3-12-07.)