Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) All Type B family day-care homes shall register with the Director of Public Service prior to beginning operation and annually thereafter.
(b) In order to register as a Type B family day-care home, the provider shall:
(1) Provide a copy of his or her current license or certificate;
(2) State the location of the home;
(3) State the number of children being provided for in the home;
(4) Pay a registration fee of twenty dollars ($20.00); and
(5) Make the home available for inspection upon twenty-four hours notice by the Director of Public Service.
(c) All Type B family day-care homes which are in operation on the effective date of this chapter (Ordinance 1987-41, passed September 14, 1987) shall be permitted, following registration, regardless of the distance between such homes.
(Ord. 1987-41. Passed 9-14-87.)