Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) No permit shall be granted to construct, reconstruct, alter or repair any stable within the corporate limits of the city, except upon written application therefor to the building official, signed by the owner or lessee of the land upon which said stable is, or will be, located. The application shall contain the following information:
(1) Exact location of premises on which the stable is to be constructed, reconstructed, altered or repaired;
(2) The size, location on the premises, and character of construction of said stable;
(3) The number of stalls, and the number of animals maintained or to be maintained on said premises;
(4) The materials of which the floors are constructed or are to be constructed;
(5) The location, size and character of construction of all gutters, drains and sewer connections;
(6) The location, dimensions and character of construction of all manure bins;
(7) Any other information in regard to said stable or premises which the building official may require.
(b) The application shall be accompanied by plans or sketches setting forth the above information.
(Ord. 3006 § 1 (part), 1977)