Any person ordered to abate a nuisance may have a hearing with the city council as to whether a nuisance exists. A request for a hearing must be made in writing and delivered to the city clerk within the time stated in the notice, or it will be conclusively presumed that a nuisance exists and it must be abated as ordered. The hearing will be before the council at a time and place fixed by the council. The findings of the council shall be conclusive and, if a nuisance is found to exist, it shall be ordered to be abated within a reasonable time under the circumstances. (Ord. 2014-03, 4-8-2014)