Before the construction or erection of any sewage disposal unit, as provided in Section 1850.06, is commenced within the City, a written ,application for a permit therefor shall be made to the Plumbing Inspector. The application shall be signed by the owner of the property or by his agent and shall contain a brief description of the premises wherein such unit is to be located and whether or not water and/or sanitary sewers are available.
(1969 Code Sec. 98.82)