Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Off-street parking areas shall conform to the regulations of Chapter 1179 and to the parking requirements set forth below:
(1) Schedule 1157.09 Minimum Parking Setbacks. Off-street parking shall be located in compliance with the minimum setbacks, measured from the street right-of-way or property line, as specified below unless otherwise noted.
Minimum Parking Setbacks
A. Minimum Setback from Street ROW
B. Setback from Side and Rear Lot line abutting nonresidential dist.
C. Setback from Side and Rear Lot line abutting residential dist.
(2) The area within the parking setback shall be landscaped in accordance with Chapter 1175, Landscaping and Screening Regulations.
(3) Off-street parking spaces shall be provided in compliance with Chapter 1179, Off-Street Parking Regulations.
(b) Loading and Service Areas.
(1) Off-street loading and service areas shall be provided in compliance with the regulations in Chapter 1179, Off-street Parking Regulations.
(2) Loading and service areas in the Retail Business District shall be located in the rear yard, unless the Planning Commission determines that placement in a side yard would lessen the impact on adjacent residential uses.
(c) Driveways shall be constructed in accordance with standards established by the Village Engineer and the standards set forth in Section 1179.13(a) of these Codified Ordinances, “Grading and Pavement”. (Ord. 2017-16. Passed 5-10-17.)