Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1. Prior to the use of the site the use applicant shall provide the Township with a written evacuation plan approved by the local fire chief to cover the evacuation of the recreation grounds property in an emergency;
2. An evergreen vegetating screening shall be planted in a reasonable time in the location designated by the Zoning Hearing Board along such portions of the grounds for the purpose of noise attenuation;
3. Use of mufflers on vehicles in super sprint class motor vehicle races;
4. Once a year prior to the commencement of the motor vehicle racing season the use applicant shall advertise in the form of a public notice the race scheduled for the season, subject to rescheduling dates on account of inclement weather. Races rescheduled due to inclement weather may only be rescheduled on a Friday.
5. The applicant shall have acquired all Pennsylvania Labor and Industry approvals for bleachers which may be installed and are used on the subject site;
6. When motor vehicle racing is conducted during the evening hours, no races may commence after 11:30 p.m.; and racing must cease with car engines shut down not later than 11:45 p.m.;
7. When motor vehicle racing is conducted on Sundays, there shall be no engine racing started prior to 12:30 p.m. and racing must cease with car engines shut down not later than 6:30 p.m.;
8. No more than thirty (30) motor vehicle racing events shall be scheduled in any calendar year of which not more than one (1) may be scheduled on a Sunday;
9. No more than two (2) motor vehicle racing events shall be scheduled during any seven (7) day period, provided, however, that excepted from the determination of compliance with this provision shall be those days during which the annual Clinton County Fair is scheduled;
10. No motor vehicle racing shall be scheduled prior to April 1 of any calendar year; and
11. No motor vehicle racing event may be scheduled subsequent to October 15th of any calendar year provided, however, that if any final scheduled event of any calendar year be canceled, said final event may be rescheduled on a date subsequent to October 15th of that year.
(Ord. 06-05-2018-B, 6/5/2018, §II)