Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1. The procedures set forth in this Part shall be followed for all subdivision and/or land development plans.
2. The pre-application sketch plan review is optional. Its purpose is to provide the developer with helpful advice prior to the formal proceedings.
3. For minor subdivisions and minor land development, however, a sketch plan is the only required plan submittal. Information to be submitted in such cases is specified in § 22-302 (1) and (2). (See definitions of minor subdivision and minor land development in Part 8.)
4. The preliminary plan is mandatory for all non-minor subdivisions and land development. Approval of the preliminary plan authorizes the construction of specified public improvements and the preparation of final plans.
5. The final plan is mandatory for all non-minor subdivisions and land development. Under conditions specified in § 22-304(1), the preliminary plan may be considered as the final plan. Otherwise, the final plan will have incorporated all the changes and modifications required by the Township. Approval of the final plan authorizes the recording of the plan, construction of buildings and selling of land.
(Ord. 3/9/1993A, § 200)