In the event that a licensee with a current license proposes to expand or relocate any portion of its communications system within public rights-of-way, the licensee must file with the City Engineer a notice of intent to expand or relocate its communications system. The notice must include relevant new information of the type required in connection with the initial application for a license. If the City Engineer determines that the expansion or relocation is a material change in the communications system, the City Engineer must notify the licensee in writing within ten (10) days after receipt of such notice from the licensee that the notice will be considered and granted by the City Manager in the same manner as an original license application. (Ord. 39-17, 8-21-2017)