1319.05 REVOCATION OF CERTIFICATES OF REGISTRATION.
(a) The Chief Building Official may revoke any certificate of registration or renewal issued under these regulations for any of the following reasons:
(1) Misrepresentation of any material fact by the applicant in obtaining any certificate of registration or renewal;
(2) Use of a certificate of registration in obtaining permits for another person, firm, partnership, corporation, association, or other entity;
(3) Departure from or disregard of plans or specifications filed with an application for a building permit;
(4) Faulty or defective work due to noncompliance with or violation of any provision or regulation of the City Building Code or any other applicable building or construction codes of any governmental entity; or
(5) Failure to comply with any notice or order of the Chief Building Official.
(b) In the event the registrant commits an act under Section 1319.05
(a)(3) or (4), the Chief Building Official will issue an order to comply to the registrant. The Chief Building Official may revoke any certificate of registration or renewal for failure of the registrant to comply or commence compliance with applicable codes within thirty days of the date of the order.
In the event the registrant commits an act under Section 1319.05
(a)(1), (2) or (5), the certificate of registration or renewal will be revoked effective on the date stated in notice of revocation from the Chief Building Official.
(Ord. 129-1989. Passed 7-24-89.)
Disclaimer: This Code of Ordinances and/or any other documents that appear on this site may not reflect the most current legislation adopted by the Municipality. American Legal Publishing Corporation provides these documents for informational purposes only. These documents should not be relied upon as the definitive authority for local legislation. Additionally, the formatting and pagination of the posted documents varies from the formatting and pagination of the official copy. The official printed copy of a Code of Ordinances should be consulted prior to any action being taken.
For further information regarding the official version of any of this Code of Ordinances or other documents posted on this site, please contact the Municipality directly or contact American Legal Publishing toll-free at 800-445-5588.