Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(See § 158.071(A)(2) of Code of Ordinances)
1. Eight feet minimum height.
2. Line Post - minimum four inch by four inch.
3. Line Post Separation - maximum eight feet.
4. Rails - minimum four runs, first run maximum six inches from ground, second run maximum six inches from top, last two runs evenly spaced between first and second run.
5. Fence Slats - minimum four inch width, minimum 3/4 inch thick, no separation between slats.
6. Fence must be erected and complete before a building permit will be issued for the commercial construction.
7. The village may require an engineering review of the fence construction and location if natural or human-made obstacles, such as drainage or utilities interfere with the erection of the fence. This review will be done by the Village Engineer.
(Ord. 01-51, passed 8-28-01)